Estigiti sp. z o.o. k. (LLC-LP)
- Personal data are processed in connection with the operation of the Website, including the implementation of the functionality of filling in the registration form by Users.
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
3.1. Through information entered voluntarily in registration forms;
3.2. By saving cookie files in end devices.
3.3. By collecting web server logs.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address, browser type, operating system type).
- Data in the registration form are not disclosed to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
- The administrator of personal data of Website Users is Estigiti sp. z o.o. sp. k. – hereinafter: Data Administrator
- In the interests of the security of personal data entrusted, every effort is made to respect Users’ privacy to prevent disclosure of personal data to unauthorized persons.
- At any time, Website Users have right to inspect their personal data as well as the right to modify and stop processing personal data.
- You can contact the Data Administrator by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: (+48) 602619159
RULES FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Data Administrator controls the use of personal data. The compliance of the actions taken with relevant legal acts in force (the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law, including the GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Communication between the User and The server on which the Website is located is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. In addition, the databases are protected from being viewed by third parties. Users’ personal data is available only to authorized employees and persons dealing with the Website.
- All connections related to the Users electronic payments will be via secure encrypted connection.
PROCESSING OF USER PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal Data entrusted by Users are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User during the process of completing the form and in cases where the law authorizes the Data Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementation concluded between the parties.
2. When completing the registration form, Users are required to provide personal data such as:
2.1. first and last name,
2.2. e-mail address (e-mail),
2.3. Phone number,
- Providing personal data in point 2 is voluntary but necessary to complete the registration form. The User is not obliged to provide the above data if he does not want to complete the registration form.
- We also collect data from the devices you use – for statistical purposes (cookies). The downloaded data does not uniquely identify the user. You can block cookies in your browser.
- Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties.
- The data will be processed for the period of the recruitment process i.e. 1 year (the date is counted from the date of sending the CV), and after the recruitment process is required in the light of applicable law, e.g. in statistical data, settlements or in order to assert claims. If the validity of the recruitment process is extended, the Personal Data Administrator shall apply to the candidate participating in it for consent to further processing of entrusted data specifying the next period of data storage.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In relation to enabling the use of the Website, the data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/697 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”) – it is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party.
INFORMATION ON RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the Data Administrator, including IT service providers, hosting, email messaging program, payment service providers, accounting and customer service. Each of such entities processes data on the basis of an agreement with the Data Administrator and only in accordance with the instructions of the Data Administrator.
2. Your data may also be provided to entities authorized to obtain them under applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities, if the authority makes a request on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of pending criminal proceedings).
THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO AND CONTENT OF YOUR DATA
- As Users whose personal data are processed, you have:
1.1. the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data
1.2. the right to request correction of data
1.3. the rights to delete data (in certain situations)
1.4. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data
1.5. the right to temporarily or permanently limit data processing
- In order to exercise the rights listed in point 3 above, please contact us by email: email@example.com
1. Data is not collected automatically, with the exception of data contained in cookie files when using the Website.
2. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on Users ‘computers that contain information related to the Users’ use of the Website. Cookies are used by the Website to operate the Website and provide users with interesting information about
e.g. other recruitment websites.
4.1. Firefox – information about cookies (Link)
4.2. Internet Explorer – information about cookies Link
4.3. Chrome – information about cookies (Link)
4.4. Safari – information about cookies (Link)
1. During each visit to the www.estigiti.com site, the web browser provides user behavior data that is saved in log files, so-called server log files. Data records contain the following data: date and time of download, name of the page opened, IP address, URL of the reference page (address of the page from which the user was redirected), downloaded amount of data, as well as information about the product version of the web browser used.
2. Long data records are analyzed by us to optimize the offer and create the most user-friendly environment, as well as faster detection and removal of errors and management of server performance. In addition, we use log file data records to protect against attacks on our website, e.g. as part of the so-called distributed denial of service attacks, which aim to block access to our website by overloading with queries.